I have worked with Avon in the past but since re-starting my Avon business I’ve noticed a lot of changes. I am disabled and unable to go from door to door, so apart from a few neighbours most of my Avon work will be done online.
I’ve decided to write this post to help you understand how you can work or improve your business using the online resources. I may be new to Avon, but I have a lot of experience in online networking.
How Avon Works Online
Here are some tips for getting your Avon Business off the ground working online.
- Use your shop URL. When you log on to the Avon Website you are given the option to set up your online store…do that straight away and use the URL on everything you post online, and any brochures or leaflets you post. Check out my post Setting Up Your Avon Store Online.
- Facebook. Open a page especially for all your Avon Posts. Give it a name that reflects that it will be about Avon/beauty/shopping so that people know exactly what they are getting. Invite your current facebook friends and ask them to add anyone who may be interested. Then you will need to create content, ask questions, answer quieries, find out what your page viewers want to see, work out the things that get the most interaction. It takes time but if you work at it you can get lots of interaction on your page and the more interaction you can get the more sales you are likely to make.
- Hold a Facebook Party. You have probably heard of parties where the host provides items for people to try out and hopefully buy. You can do the same on Facebook. Create an event, work out some games, do a little give away or two. I’ll write more about this later with some good ideas.
- Open an Avon Instagram Account. Beauty related posts do good on Instagram and you may find your viewers grow quite quickly when you start posting great pictures. Using pictures from Avon is great, but don’t forget to add a few of your own. Take some photos of the products you recieve.
- Tips and advice. Everyone loves tips and advice so collect as many as you can to share on your social media.
I will create five further posts going into each of these points in more detail. When they are online I will create links.
If you have any questions please let me know in the comments.