Last weeks meal plan went pretty well. Apart from swapping the days around a little, we had everything on the list…and no take outs!
This week I’m writing this on Sunday despite getting the shopping early and starting it on Saturday. And guess what? I’m starting with a take out! So, annoyed. I was really poorly yesterday, practically comatose from lunch time onward. So when it came to dinner time it was suggested that we had take out so I wouldn’t have to cook. I would much have preferred for someone else to do the cooking, but I was too weak to argue.
- Saturday – Take Out (silent grrr)
- Sunday – Salmon en croute (ready made from Sainsburys)
- Monday – Paella
- Tuesday -Lasagne
- Wednesday – fish or Chicken and chips
- Thursday – Fajita pasta bake
- Friday – Slow cooked lamb with pilau rice from Joleisa
Fingers crossed there will be no more take outs this week. Shopping this week came to £160. Take out cost me £36. Puts it into perspective doesn’t it?