Here is my quick and easy recipe for delicious blueberry flapjacks.
- 295g butter
- 250g Tate and Lyles Golden Syrup
- 500g porridge oats
- 200g blueberries
- Grease and line an 8″ square tin
- In a non-stick pan gently heat the golden syrup and butter until melted
- stir in the porridge oats
- Stir through the blueberries
- Pour into tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon
- bake for 25 minutes until golden brown
- leave to cool in the tin
- turn out and cut into slices
nb, the blueberries tend to make the flapjacks very soft and crumble, but it’s worth it for the burst of juicy flavour.